Send and receive SMS/MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send email marketing campaigns.
Send and receive faxes.
Send real letters and postcards.
ClickSend Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: September 2015
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that ClickSend prohibits when any party uses the ClickSend Services. The ClickSend Services may not be used in any illegal, abusive or other manner that interferes with the business or activities of any other party. The following list gives examples of prohibited. This list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the ClickSend Services or using the ClickSend Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to ClickSend or any of its users.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the ClickSend Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious program
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using the ClickSend Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Using ClickSend Services to harvest or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers.
- Using ClickSend Services to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Taking any action to encourage or promote any activity prohibited under this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Transmitting any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call.