The simple two-way texting platform for business
Fire-up customer engagement with SMS Messenger. It's made for busy Indian businesses who want to start chatting to customers via text messaging, ASAP. That's why SMS Messenger provides all the important features, without any fluff.
Enjoy fast text chats backed by our 232+ global network connections. You can build simple auto-responders and replies.
Set up templates or add emojis. Find, filter and close conversations. All from one inbox.
Quick two-way communication
with conversational text messaging
Start a conversation, handle responses and solve your customers' problems. See how our customers use SMS Messenger.
Two-way SMS for customer experience
An incredible 60% of people want to send texts to your business. With SMS Messenger, you can connect with customers on their favourite channel, SMS. And you don't have to invest heavily in complicated tech.
Keep your customers — and your customer service team — happy:
- See all your customer conversations in one inbox.
- Close or open chats so you know who’s waiting for a response.
- Send special offers by text, based on previous conversations.
- Set up automatic text responses to common questions.
- Save some budget, all incoming messages are free.
Send appointment reminders
Make it convenient for your customers to alter or cancel their bookings through friendly SMS chats. It's another way to keep your customers happy.
Set up reminder texts and confirm bookings:
- Create templates so you can fire off reminders in seconds.
- Use automations or integrations to create automatic SMS reminders.
- Include a link for easy rebooking using our link shortening tool.
- Keep your office phone lines open. Answer questions from customers who are rescheduling by SMS.
Mobile messaging for teams
Reach your team quickly and easily with SMS Messenger. Send texts via the Dashboard, create templates and answer questions all from your desktop.
- Update your employees with urgent internal news, memos and more.
- Encourage the team to ask questions by SMS. And, send quick fire responses.
- Search for employee communication or chat history, easily.
- Create templates for onboarding texts or regular communications.
- Use emojis to keep employee communication friendly and on-brand.
Streamlined conversational text messaging
Keep all chats together
Ditch the learning curve
Everything you need — no fluff
Control the volume on notifications
Automations made easy
A two-way SMS service that’s made for businesses
Direct routes for lightning-fast delivery
Keep the conversation flowing. Make sure your messages are delivered on time via our reliable, direct routes.
Always on support.
Got questions? Start a chat. There's always friendly online support for quick, efficient help. No bots, just real humans.
Always pay as you go
You’ll only ever pay for messages sent, not the size of your contact list. Plus, customer replies are always free — bonus.
Join the conversation — see what our customers are saying
Frequently asked questions about two-way messaging
Can you reply to a text message from a business?
Sometimes. It depends on what type of SMS system or number they’re using. If the Sender ID is a name, instead of a phone number, you won’t be able to reply.
However, many companies do support replies by using an SMS Messenger app or a different number type.
What is two-way SMS messaging?
Use two-way text messaging in conversations with customers, leads, or even team members by sending and receiving SMS messages. With interactive messaging, recipients can actively respond and interact with the sender. And with the speed and agility of text messaging, you can maintain real-time, lively conversations. That's why we refer to it as conversational SMS.
What is one-way and two-way SMS?
In the past, you would typically send one-way message campaigns online, without expecting any replies. But now, two-way messaging adds a whole new dimension to your communication. It enables you to receive replies, answer questions, and gather feedback from your customers, allowing you to actively engage with them. It's not just about sending a broadcast anymore – it's about creating meaningful conversations.
Can businesses automate two-way SMS messaging?
Yes, you can. Set up automated responses with SMS rules in the ClickSend Dashboard. All messages will be stored in one thread.
How can two-way SMS messaging improve customer engagement?
Answer questions from your customers and solve their problems quickly with two-way SMS messaging. With quick fire texting, you can address concerns fast. Which helps to build a loyal community of repeat customers.
Or you can set up your SMS Messenger to fire off instant responses to common questions thanks to our automations.
How much does a two-way SMS platform cost?
Choose an online SMS gateway that is pay-as-you-use and offers free replies, for the best value conversational SMS pricing around.
Can you measure how effective two-way messaging is?
Yes, you can. For example:
- Looking to reduce the number of customer support tickets? Use two-way messaging and compare the number of open tickets before and after.
- Need your team to respond faster when on the road? Watch response times plummet with conversational SMS.
- Want more sales on your online store? Send text messaging marketing campaigns to your contacts. Then improve your conversion rate with fast responses to questions about sizing, delivery and returns.
Start talking with SMS Messenger
Choose the SMS platform that 90,000+ companies trust.
Get started today.