Send and receive SMS messages.
Send and receive MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send marketing and transactional emails.
Send and receive faxes.
Send letters and postcards via the cloud.
Ecommerce may be the “new kid on the block” when it comes to buying and selling, yet it is undoubtedly the way of the future. Whether selling a product or a service, doing business online continues to grow exponentially, and for many consumers, online is the preferred mode of shopping. The potential for SMS ecommerce solutions to grow your business is astronomical.
Customer engagement via an SMS messaging service can work in an array of ways.
- Provide links in text messages for interested consumers to act upon
- Promote websites via SMS marketing practices
- Remind consumers of their existing wish lists
- Advise consumers when wish list items are running out or on sale
- Confirm online orders
- Advise order status updates
- Promote specials
- Send a text message to have online shoppers collect their merchandise in-store
- Utilise social media links
- Send SMS to service personnel to direct them to jobs
- Advise customers of pending service arrival or deliveries
- Send payment reminders
- Advise order cancellations for non-payment
- Thank customers for their patronage
- Encourage customer feedback
SMS ecommerce solutions can be very valuable tools to grow your online business enterprise. Contact Clicksend today for more information.