The effortless two-way texting platform for business
Chat to your customers with SMS Messenger. It's made for busy Kiwi businesses that want to kick-off two-way conversations, without any hassle. That's why SMS Messenger has everything you need and nothing you don't.
Enjoy lightning-quick text chats backed by our network of 232+ global connections. Set-up auto-responders and templates.
Sprinkle in emojis. Effortlessly find, filter and close conversations. All from the same platform.
Lightning-fast two-way communication
with conversational text messaging
Strike up a chat with customers or your team. Then, get replies and solve problems super fast. See how our customers use SMS Messenger.
Two-way SMS for customer experience
Connect with your customers on their preferred platform — text. 60% of people want to send texts to your business. So let them, with SMS Messenger.
Keep your customers — and your customer service team — happy:
- See all your customer conversations in one inbox.
- Close or open chats so you know who’s waiting for a response.
- Send special offers by text, based on previous conversations.
- Set up automatic text responses to common questions.
- Save some budget, all incoming messages are free.
Fire off appointment reminders
Appointments get reshuffled. But you don't have to bear the brunt of no-show expenses. Make it effortless for your customers to adjust or cancel bookings via SMS conversations. And keep every one beaming.
Set up reminder texts and confirm bookings:
- Create templates so you can fire off reminders in seconds.
- Use automations or integrations to create automatic SMS reminders.
- Include a link for easy rebooking using our link shortening tool.
- Keep your office phone lines open. Answer questions from customers who are rescheduling by SMS.
Messaging for teams on the move
Text your team from your desktop to reach them, wherever they are. Speed up internal communications with SMS Messenger. And stop squinting at your mobile phone screen.
- Update your employees with urgent internal news, memos and more.
- Encourage the team to ask questions by SMS. And, send quick fire responses.
- Search for employee communication or chat history, easily.
- Create templates for onboarding texts or regular communications.
- Use emojis to keep employee communication friendly and on-brand.
Powerfully simple conversational text messaging
Keep all chats together
Ditch the learning curve
Everything you need — no fluff
Control the volume on notifications
Automations made easy
A two-way SMS service that’s made for businesses
Direct routes for lightning-fast delivery
Keep the conversation flowing. Make sure your messages are delivered on time via our reliable, direct routes.
Always on support.
Got questions? Start a chat. There's always friendly online support for quick, efficient help. No bots, just real humans.
Always pay as you go
You’ll only ever pay for messages sent, not the size of your contact list. Plus, customer replies are always free — bonus.
Join the conversation — see what our customers are saying
Frequently asked questions about two-way messaging
Can you reply to a text message from a business?
Yes, if they are using a number or SMS platform that allows replies. Some businesses don't want customers to text back (even though it's one of the best ways to reach your audience).
The good news is that many companies support replies by using an SMS Messenger app, like ours. It’s a great way to be available on the channel customers prefer.
Hot tip: if the Sender ID is a name rather than a phone number, they don't accept replies.
What is two-way SMS messaging?
Two-way SMS messaging is a preferred method of business text messaging. Connect and chat with customers, leads, or even team members by sending and receiving SMS messages. With two-way messaging, recipients have the option to reply and interact with the sender. And with the speed of rapid-fire text messaging, you can maintain real-time conversations. That's why we refer to it as conversational SMS.
What is one-way and two-way SMS?
In the past, you would typically send one-way message campaigns online, without expecting any replies. But now, two-way messaging brings a whole new level of interaction to your communication. It allows you to receive replies, address questions, and gather feedback from your customers, giving you the opportunity to actively engage with them. It's not just about sending a broadcast anymore – it's about creating meaningful conversations.
Can businesses automate two-way SMS messaging?
Absolutely. Set up automated responses with SMS rules using the ClickSend Dashboard. Rest assured, all your messages will be securely stored in a single thread.
How can two-way SMS messaging improve customer engagement?
Customers love having their questions answered, quickly. Two-way SMS messaging allows you to quickly address concerns, fostering a devoted community of loyal repeat customers.
Plus, you can set up your SMS Messenger to instantly send responses to frequently asked questions, thanks to our efficient automations.
How much does a two-way SMS platform cost?
Different platforms offer different pricing. Choose an online SMS gateway that is pay-as-you-use and offers free replies, for the best value conversational SMS pricing around.
Can you measure how effective two-way messaging is?
Yep, it's too easy.
- Looking to reduce the number of customer support tickets? Use two-way messaging and compare the number of open tickets before and after.
- Need your team to respond faster when on the road? Watch response times plummet with conversational SMS.
- Want more sales on your online store? Send text messaging marketing campaigns to your contacts. Then improve your conversion rate with fast responses to questions about sizing, delivery and returns.
Let's talk: SMS Messenger
Choose the SMS platform that 90,000+ companies trust.
Get started with your free trial today.