Send and receive SMS messages.
Send and receive MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send marketing and transactional emails.
Send and receive faxes.
Send letters and postcards via the cloud.
Telecommunications service providers can easily and economically communicate with consumers via a dedicated SMS messaging service. Installing SMS telecommunications solutions is the ideal way to reduce inbound customer voice calls and to automate processes related to workflow. Clicksend is proud to provide SMS telecommunications solutions for service providers, utilising an SMS messaging service to facilitate staff communications, customer service, payment due reminders, and marketing purposes.
The advantages of using SMS telecommunications solutions include:
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Send updates and alerts by SMs text message
- Send welcome and courtesy messages
- Provide scheduling information to employees
- Send reminders for overdue payments
- Send appointment reminders
- Send alerts to remind customers to top up balances for pre-paid accounts
- Distribute staff rosters and fill roster vacancies quickly
Contact Clicksend for cost effective, efficient SMS telecommunications solutions for your business. Our experts can guide you through the entire process.