The simple two-way texting platform created for businesses
Smooth out customer communication with SMS Messenger. It's made for busy British businesses that crave seamless two-way conversations. That's why SMS Messenger has all the essential features, without any of the fluff.
Enjoy lightning-quick text chats backed by our network of 232+ global connections. Set-up auto-responders and templates.
Sprinkle in emojis. Effortlessly find, filter and close conversations. All from the same platform.
Lightning-quick two-way communication
with conversational text messaging
Strike up a conversation with customers or your team. Rapidly handle replies and solve problems. See how our customers use two-way SMS Messenger.
Two-way SMS for customer experience
Meet your customers where they're at — on their mobiles. An impressive 60% of people want to text your business. Give your customers the best experience with SMS Messenger. Without a hefty investment into complicated tech.
Keep your customers — and your customer service team — happy:
- See all your customer conversations in one inbox.
- Close or open chats so you know who’s waiting for a response.
- Send special offers by text, based on previous conversations.
- Set up automatic text responses to common questions.
- Save some budget, all incoming messages are free.
Nix appointment no-shows
You shouldn't bear the burden of no-show expenses. Let your customers change or cancel their bookings through friendly SMS conversations. It's another way to keep customers happy.
Set up reminder texts and confirm bookings, simply:
- Create templates so you can fire off reminders in seconds.
- Use automations or integrations to create automatic SMS reminders.
- Include a link for easy rebooking using our link shortening tool.
- Keep your office phone lines open. Answer questions from customers who are rescheduling by SMS.
Messaging for on-the-run teams
Say goodbye to sending your team messages from your mobile. With SMS Messenger, you can connect with your team members, no matter their location. All from one inbox.
- Update your employees with urgent internal news, memos and more.
- Encourage the team to ask questions by SMS. And, send quick fire responses.
- Search for employee communication or chat history, easily.
- Create templates for onboarding texts or regular communications.
- Use emojis to keep employee communication friendly and on-brand.
Streamlined conversational text messaging
Keep all chats together
Ditch the learning curve
Everything you need — no fluff
Control the volume on notifications
Automations made easy
A two-way SMS service that’s made for businesses
Direct routes for lightning-fast delivery
Keep the conversation flowing. Make sure your messages are delivered on time via our reliable, direct routes.
Always on support.
Got questions? Start a chat. There's always friendly online support for quick, efficient help. No bots, just real humans.
Always pay as you go
You’ll only ever pay for messages sent, not the size of your contact list. Plus, customer replies are always free — bonus.
Join the conversation — see what our customers are saying
Frequently asked questions about two-way messaging
Can you reply to a text message from a business?
It depends on what type of text messaging system or number they’re using. If the sender ID is a name, instead of a phone number, you won’t be able to reply. Many companies do support replies by using an SMS Messenger app. It’s a great way to be available on the channel their customers prefer.
What is two-way SMS messaging?
Two-way SMS messaging is a popular style of business text messaging. Engage in conversations with customers, leads, or even team members by sending and receiving SMS messages. With two-way messaging, recipients have the ability to reply and interact with the sender. And with the efficiency of rapid-fire text messaging, you can keep the conversation flowing in real time. That's why we refer to it as conversational SMS.
What is one-way and two-way SMS?
Traditionally, you would send one-way message campaigns online, without expecting any replies. However, two-way messaging enables you to receive replies, respond to questions, and collect feedback from your customers, empowering you to actively engage with them. It's more than just sending a broadcast – it's about fostering meaningful conversations.
Can businesses automate two-way SMS messaging?
Certainly. Get things rolling by configuring automated responses with SMS rules in the ClickSend Dashboard. All your messages will be neatly organised within a single thread.
How can two-way SMS messaging improve customer engagement?
Prompt response times lead to satisfied customers. With rapid-fire texting, you can swiftly address concerns, fostering a devoted community of loyal repeat customers.
Alternatively, you can configure your SMS Messenger to instantly send responses to frequently asked questions, thanks to our efficient automations.
How much does a two-way SMS platform cost?
Some platforms charge a monthly subscription fee. Others are pay-as-you-go.
Choose an online SMS gateway that is pay-as-you-use and offers free replies, for the best value conversational SMS pricing around.
Can you measure how effective two-way messaging is?
Yes, this is possible.
- Looking to reduce the number of customer support tickets? Use two-way messaging and compare the number of open tickets before and after.
- Need your team to respond faster when on the road? Watch response times plummet with conversational SMS.
- Want more sales on your online store? Send text messaging marketing campaigns to your contacts. Then improve your conversion rate with fast responses to questions about sizing, delivery and returns.
Chat on with SMS Messenger
Choose the SMS platform that 90,000+ companies trust.
Get started with your free trial today.