School administration can be streamlined and improved immeasurably by the use of attendance tracking software and SMS Education Solutions. Almost everyone has a mobile phone, and even the most basic mobile phones have the capacity to both send and receive SMS text messages. Using SMS for administration in education is the most appropriate and convenient way to communicate with the school or other educational institution’s community: parents, teachers, students, and other staff. It can be applied to preschools, primary and secondary schools, universities, TAFE colleges, learning centres, community colleges, and other training and educational facilities.
SMS Education Solutions can be used in a wide array of ways:
- Absenteeism alerts: promptly alert parents or guardians to a child’s absence. The parent can either respond via text to explain the absence, or is alerted to truancy on their child’s part. These alerts link back to attendance tracking software in the school’s system.
- Monitor student welfare
- Communicate classroom changes, timetabling changes, event or exam modifications , etc to students
- Improve student punctuality
- Bulk SMS to communicate with large groups instantaneously
- Notify of wet weather cancellations
- Provide excursion updates
- Reminders for sporting carnivals and events
- Notify of parent teacher events
- Provide general reminders
- Coordinate parent volunteers
- Send enrolment information
- Send payment reminders
- Provide updates on student performance and progress
- Minimise administrative costs
With SMS education solutions, messaging both one and two ways is facilitated; up to ten thousand individuals can be reached within seconds, and the solution is web-based, making it easy to install. Messages can be scheduled prior for delivery at a later time. It is easy to use and extremely convenient for all parties.
Take your educational facility’s communication to the next level with an SMS messaging service and attendance tracking software.