Send and receive SMS messages.
Send and receive MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send marketing and transactional emails.
Send and receive faxes.
Send letters and postcards via the cloud.
The name of the game in retail is to sell and to make money. Clever marketing is critical to the success of any retail enterprise, and SMS marketing makes use of mobile messaging. SMS text messaging has fast become the world’s quickest growing channel for communication, with its use rising exponentially in recent years; and using retail SMS marketing methods are an economical and easy to implement way for retailers of all kinds to communicate with their customer base, staff, suppliers, couriers, and other relevant contacts.
Why use retail SMS marketing for your business?
- Send valuable content directly to your customer base
- Reach large numbers of recipients simultaneously
- Engage customer base with promotions, sales, and specials
- Gather feedback
- Allow consumers an “opt out” alternative
- Send coupons and vouchers directly to consumers via their phones
- Advertise and showcase special events
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase productivity
- Arrange and manage staff rosters
- Fill vacant roster slots quickly
- Send shift reminders to staff
- Manage stock ordering
- Manage deliveries
- Confirm online orders
- Automate business processes to generate reports, create schedules, etc
SMS marketing is the quickest way to engage with people across your business. SMS text messages are, on average, opened within half a minute of delivery and response rates are high for mobile messaging. SMS messages offer security and that personal touch which is so important in retail customer service.
Contact ClickSend today to allow us to help you integrate SMS marketing into your retail business initiative.
Free accounts and free advice. We can’t wait to see what you create.