Send and receive SMS messages.
Send and receive MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send marketing and transactional emails.
Send and receive faxes.
Send letters and postcards via the cloud.
Event management is no small task. The logistics and resource management can be challenging, to say the least. Imagine you could promote events, manage registrations and staff; and communicate with delegates or attendees all via the convenience of text messaging.
Using an SMS management system for event management simplifies the process enormously, for a smooth and streamlined undertaking. Important information can be communicated instantaneously to a large number of people at the same time. Considering mobile phone text message open and response rates are the highest of any mode of remote communication, there is no better way to facilitate management of events.
How Can ClickSend Be Used For Event Management?
- Initial event broadcast and promotion
- Newsletter distribution
- Event schedule
- Organisation of staff and presenters
- Online registration
- Communication with delegates
- Thank you message
All of this can be managed quickly and easily from your email program or web browser.
Why Is An SMS Management System Right For Your Event?
- Encourages punctuality
- Maximises attendance
- Keeps interested parties in the loop
- Easy to use
- Schedule messages to go out in advance
- Track responses
Tips And Guidelines
SMS Management is a form of text message marketing. It is a fabulous and powerful tool for instantly reaching your customer (or interested party) base. To maximise the success of any text message marketing campaign, for event management or any other campaign purpose, there are some guidelines to follow:
- Be clear and concise in all communications
- Make every communication meaningful and important to the recipient
- Do not send too many messages
- Avoid use of text messaging shorthand
- Include disclaimers in an initial message
- Be courteous to subscribers
- Ensure your campaign is valuable to subscribers
- Provide an “opt out” option for message recipients
- Never send marketing text messages outside normal hours
- Never use this tool to spam text message recipients
Whether for event management or another type of marketing purpose, following these guidelines ensures your campaign’s augmented success.
Free accounts and free advice. We can’t wait to see what you create.