Send and receive SMS messages.
Send and receive MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send marketing and transactional emails.
Send and receive faxes.
Send letters and postcards via the cloud.
What Is A SMTP Server?
SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. It is the mechanism by which an email client program sends emails to an outgoing mail server for delivery to the intended email address.
ClickSend provides a SMTP server which allows you to deliver emails quickly and easily to your customers.
High delivery rates means that your emails reach the recipient as quick as possible.
Scale to any size instantly with the global ClickSend delivery network.
Full delivery reporting
View and track the delivery success of each email individually.
100% Uptime SLA
Access the ClickSend platform 24/7 thanks to our 100% uptime SLA guarantee. You can rely on us.
Reasons To Use ClickSend For Your Transactional Emails.
- Guarantee your customer are receiving your emails.
- Email Advertising guarantees your customers can easily access your message.
- Our bulk email software guarantees delivery.
- We are an international email marketing company that have expertise in the industry.
- Our bulk email service is customizable and our team will work hard to make it suit your business.
- Bulk email messaging cuts through the clutter and delivers a message right to your customer’s pockets.