Magpadala at tumanggap mga SMS messages.
magpadala at tumanggap ng MMS.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Magpadala ng text-to-speech na tawag.
Magpadala ng marketing at transactional emails.
Magpadala at tumanggap ng mga fax.
Mapadala ng sulat/liham at postcard gamit ang aming serbisyo.
ClickSend Abuse Desk
Ang ClickSend ay nagsimula pa noong 2013. Sa libu-libong mga gumagamit na nagpapadala ng mga kampanya sa daan-daang milyong mga tatanggap, kami ay makakakuha ng mga ulat ng pang-aabuso ngayon. Sineseryoso namin ang mga ulat ng pang-aabuso, at nagsisikap kami upang maiwasan ang pang-aabuso sa loob ng aming system.
How ClickSend prevents and combats abuse
- We have a team of human reviewers, who approve new ClickSend accounts and detect abuse within our system. Our staff uses a variety of criteria to evaluate accounts, ranging from the obvious WHOIS and IP information, to some not–so–obvious behavioral patterns.
- Ang aming sistema ng pag-iwas sa pang-aabuso ay nagpapanatili ng malinis ng aming system sa pamamagitan ng paghula ng masamang pag-uugali sa mga kampanya bago pa sila maipadala.
- We offer customizable signup forms for customers who are starting from scratch with ClickSend and don’t have a list of customers to import. These signup forms only use the double opt–in method, which keeps prank signups out and stores opt–in proof for every subscriber (like IP address and date/time stamps).
- We automatically insert a one–click unsubscribe link in every campaign sent from our system.
- We’ll allow seven soft bounces for an email address with no subscriber activity and up to 15 soft bounces for subscribers with previous subscriber activity before converting a soft bounce into a hard bounce.
Paano namin turuan ang mga customer
- We keep our users updated on the latest best practices, tips, and email etiquette with our blog and customer newsletters.
- Our guides help users learn their way around ClickSend and email marketing in general.
- Throughout ClickSend’s user interface (when sending campaigns, setting up lists, and designing templates), we provide customers with links and background information to help them understand email etiquette and spam laws.
How we deal with issues
- We embed every email/sms campaign sent from our servers with a Campaign ID, so recipients can easily report abuse to ClickSend. When we receive complaints through our abuse form, we investigate immediately. If the campaign or user account appears suspicious in any way, we’ll suspend the account during the investigation.
- We’re registered with major ISPs and anti-spam authorities to receive automated feedback loop alerts when any of our users’ recipients report abuse. When we’re able to parse those alerts, we remove the recipient from the user’s list. If the reports exceed a certain threshold, we send a warning to the user. If the warnings exceed a reasonable threshold, we suspend the user’s account and investigate. Most ESPs and ISPs say a reasonable threshold for abuse complaints is 0.1 percent, which means 1 out of every 1,000 people reported your campaign as junk. Because of the sheer volume of emails sent from our IPs, and because most of our IPs are shared across multiple users, our threshold is stricter than that.
I-report pag-abuso sa SMS/Email
Kung nais mong mag-ulat ng isang mapang-abusong kampanya, mangyaring gamitin ang form sa ibaba.
Kung ikaw ay maguulat ng pangaabuso sa SMS, siguraduhing isama ang numero ng nagpadala.
If you’re reporting Email abuse make sure you include full email headers. Since every email application is different, you might have to refer to your help files. Usually, if you do a search for “full email headers” or “full message headers,” you’ll find the instructions you need.
ClickSend’s Abuse Desk will take quick and appropriate action.
Thank You! We'll Review And Take Action As Soon As Possible.