The easy two-way texting platform for business
Level-up customer engagement with SMS Messenger. It's made for busy businesses who want to start chatting to customers via text messaging, ASAP. That's why SMS Messenger provides all the important features, without any fluff.
Enjoy fast text chats backed by our 232+ global network connections. You can build simple auto-responders and replies.
Set up templates or add emojis. Find, filter and close conversations. All from one inbox.
Speedy two-way communication
with conversational text messaging
Start a conversation, handle responses and solve your customers' problems. See how our customers use SMS Messenger.
Two-way SMS for customer experience
Put your business at our customer's fingertips. e where your customers are — on text. 60% of people want to send SMS to your business. With SMS Messenger, it’s easy to give your customers the best experience. Without investing big in complicated tech.
Keep your customers — and your customer service team — happy:
- See all your customer conversations in one inbox.
- Close or open chats so you know who’s waiting for a response.
- Send special offers by text, based on previous conversations.
- Set up automatic text responses to common questions.
- Save some budget, all incoming messages are free.
Send appointment reminders
Provide your customers with an easy way to adjust or cancel bookings through conversational SMS. It's an extra touch to keep your customers smiling and satisfied.
Set up reminder texts and confirm bookings:
- Create templates so you can fire off reminders in seconds.
- Use automations or integrations to create automatic SMS reminders.
- Include a link for easy rebooking using our link shortening tool.
- Keep your office phone lines open. Answer questions from customers who are rescheduling by SMS.
Message your team from anywhere
Stay in contact with your remote team when it matters with SMS Messenger. Send texts via the Dashboard, create templates and answer questions all from your desktop.
- Update your employees with urgent internal news, memos and more.
- Encourage the team to ask questions by SMS. And, send quick fire responses.
- Search for employee communication or chat history, easily.
- Create templates for onboarding texts or regular communications.
- Use emojis to keep employee communication friendly and on-brand.
Streamlined conversational text messaging
Keep all chats together
Ditch the learning curve
Everything you need — no fluff
Control the volume on notifications
Automations made easy
A two-way SMS service that’s made for businesses
Direct routes for lightning-fast delivery
Keep the conversation flowing. Make sure your messages are delivered on time via our reliable, direct routes.
Always on support.
Got questions? Start a chat. There's always friendly online support for quick, efficient help. No bots, just real humans.
Always pay as you go
You’ll only ever pay for messages sent, not the size of your contact list. Plus, customer replies are always free — bonus.
Join the conversation — see what our customers are saying
Frequently asked questions about two-way messaging
Can you reply to a text message from a business?
The ability to reply to text messages may vary depending on the type of SMS system or number being used. If the Sender ID appears as a name rather than a cell number, you won't have the option to send a response.
Fortunately, numerous companies offer support for replies through the utilization of an SMS Messenger app or an alternative type of number. This ensures a seamless communication experience for users.
What is two-way SMS messaging?
Two-way SMS messaging is a modern approach to business text messaging. You can engage in conversations with customers, leads, or even team members by sending and receiving SMS messages. With interactive messaging, recipients can actively respond and interact with the sender. And with the speed and agility of text messaging, you can maintain real-time conversations. That's why we refer to it as conversational SMS.
What is one-way and two-way SMS?
In the past, you would typically send one-way message campaigns online, without expecting any replies. But now, two-way messaging brings a whole new level of interaction to your communication. It allows you to receive replies, address questions, and gather feedback from your customers, giving you the opportunity to actively engage with them. It's not just about sending a broadcast anymore – it's about creating meaningful conversations.
Can businesses automate two-way SMS messaging?
Yes, you can. Set up automated responses with SMS rules in the ClickSend Dashboard. All messages will be stored in one thread.
How can two-way SMS messaging improve customer engagement?
Customers want quick answers to their questions. With quick fire texting, you can address concerns fast. Which helps to build a loyal community of repeat customers.
Or you can set up your SMS Messenger to fire off instant responses to common questions thanks to our automations.
How much does a two-way SMS platform cost?
Choose an online SMS gateway that is pay-as-you-use and offers free replies, for the best value conversational SMS pricing around.
Can you measure how effective two-way messaging is?
Yes, there are many ways to measure effectiveness
- Looking to reduce the number of customer support tickets? Use two-way messaging and compare the number of open tickets before and after.
- Need your team to respond faster when on the road? Watch response times plummet with conversational SMS.
- Want more sales on your online store? Send text messaging marketing campaigns to your contacts. Then improve your conversion rate with fast responses to questions about sizing, delivery and returns.
Start a chat with SMS Messenger
Choose the SMS platform that 90,000+ companies trust.
Get started today.