Online SMS Gateway
Cut through the noise with online text messaging
Online texting: from web to cell phone in seconds
When you need to get a message across quickly and reliably, choose America's most trusted SMS gateway.
Because you don't like downtime and neither do we.
Your messages are important. That’s why we send them using the most secure, reliable routes (known as Tier 1 networks). And we have a standard 100% uptime guarantee, meaning that you can send texts online anytime, anywhere. So you know that your message will be received almost instantly.
It's simple to send and receive SMS via online gateway — here's how
Want to start sending messages quickly? Let's get started. Our team will guide you through the process of setting up your virtual phone numbers, to get you sending your first SMS. You can sign up for a trial and test out our extra features within our Dashboard, using your free trial credit.
Once you have an number with us, the rest is easy. Sign in, click a few buttons, tap out a message and you're done. It's quicker than you think. Here's a step by step breakdown.
Sign in to the Dashboard and choose SMS
- Quick SMS (for quick, no-frills messaging) or SMS campaign (access all features).
- Contacts: add users individually, upload a list or sync contacts from your CRM.
- Your sender number – the number you want the message to come from.
Write your message
- Personalize your message with placeholders e.g. (First Name).
- Add a short URL to keep within 160 characters, or write a longer message across several message parts.
- Use emojis for a fun, personable addition to your message.
Then, click send
The big question: what's an online SMS gateway?
Start a conversation with two-way web texting
Why settle for one sided communication? Send and receive replies in one place, so you can have meaningful conversations with your customers or team members.
Engage with your audience via text message to:
Answer questions quickly and improve customer satisfaction.
Set up and update bookings or appointments quickly.
Ask for feedback and receive meaningful responses.
Or catch staff, suppliers and stakeholders, wherever they are, and get responses fast.