Send and receive SMS messages.
Send and receive MMS messages.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Send text-to-speech voice calls.
Send marketing and transactional emails.
Send and receive faxes.
Send letters and postcards via the cloud.
The mobile channel is such an important factor in marketing media; SMS messaging is the world’s most widely utilised data application and communication channel. These days, most people send a text in preference to voice calling, emailing, or traditional mailing.
Text messaging, when used mindfully, can be an incredibly powerful marketing tool. Unlike with postal campaigns, telemarketing calls, and emails, when somebody receives a text message, the expectation is that it will be a communication that is personal in nature.
Effective SMS Marketing Services allow businesses to send out sale alerts and other broadcasts to customers, ensuring that facilitating a marketing campaign is smooth and streamlined. These alerts, if cleverly composed, individually personalised, and effectively timed may make the difference between a successful sale and a decline to participate on the part of the consumer.
How Can SMS Marketing Services Work For Your Business?
- Generate continuous, repeat business
- Schedule marketing campaigns
- Set up automatic bulk delivery of your campaign
- Generate “on-the-spot” deals
- Build and maintain client database
- Gather user data and create customer profiles
- Communicate immediately
- High open and response rate with mobile
- Prompt customer participation via surveys and questionnaires
- Personalise each message
- Build in SPAM compliance
- Process replies
- Process opt-outs
- Monitor click through rates
- Delivery tracking and reporting
- Increase sales through promotion of keywords
SMS marketing in the US is the superior instant marketing tool, and as well as broadcasting campaigns, discounts and special offers, it can be utilised to enhance customer satisfaction after a sale has been affected. It is a cost effective way for a business to:
- Advise a product is ready for dispatch or collection
- Provide tracking information for a delivery
- Advise a service has been completed
- Advise of new stock arrivals
- Remind invoice is due for payment
- Alert customer to arrival times for service call
With a premium service for SMS marketing world-wide, your business can target your campaign to your recipients, with each message personalised for individual recipients. It can be automated and used stand alone or easily integrated into your existing software. Take advantage of this superior marketing method for your business today.
Free accounts and free advice. We can’t wait to see what you create.