The easy two-way texting platform designed for businesses
Everything you need. Nothing you don't. SMS Messenger is designed for busy businesses. Get two-way conversations up and running — without any of the hassle or fluff.
Enjoy quick fire text chats backed by our 232+ global network connections. You can build simple auto-responders and replies.
Set up templates or add emojis. Find, filter and close conversations. All from the same Dashboard.
Rapid-fire two-way communication
with conversational SMS messaging
Kickstart a chat with your customers or team. Then, get replies and solve problems super fast. See how our customers use two-way SMS Messenger.
Two-way SMS for customer experience
Reach out to your customers exactly where they are — on text. 60% of people prefer to send texts to businesses like yours. With SMS Messenger, you can give your customers the best experience. Without investing big in complicated tech.
Keep your customers — and your customer service team — happy:
- See all your customer conversations in one inbox.
- Close or open chats so you know who’s waiting for a response.
- Send special offers by text, based on previous conversations.
- Set up automatic text responses to common questions.
- Save some budget, all incoming messages are free.
Reduce no-shows with two-way SMS
Things can shift. But you don't have to shoulder the cost of no-shows. Let your customers amend or cancel their bookings via SMS conversations. It's another way to keep everyone grinning.
Set up reminder texts and confirm bookings with no dramas:
- Create templates so you can fire off reminders in seconds.
- Use automations or integrations to create automatic SMS reminders.
- Include a link for easy rebooking using our link shortening tool.
- Keep your office phone lines open. Answer questions from customers who are rescheduling by SMS.
Two-way messaging for on-the-run teams
No more tapping away on your mobile to message your team. Type texts from the Dashboard and save time with SMS Messenger. Use conversational text to catch your team wherever they are.
- Update your employees with urgent internal news, memos and more.
- Encourage the team to ask questions by SMS. And, send quick fire responses.
- Search for employee communication or chat history, easily.
- Create templates for onboarding texts or regular communications.
- Use emojis to keep employee communication friendly and on-brand.
Streamlined conversational text messaging
Keep all chats together
Ditch the learning curve
Everything you need — no fluff
Control the volume on notifications
Automations made easy
A two-way SMS service that’s made for businesses
Direct routes for lightning-fast delivery
Keep the conversation flowing. Make sure your messages are delivered on time via our reliable, direct routes.
Always on support.
Got questions? Start a chat. There's always friendly online support for quick, efficient help. No bots, just real humans.
Always pay as you go
You’ll only ever pay for messages sent, not the size of your contact list. Plus, customer replies are always free — bonus.
Join the conversation — see what our customers are saying
Frequently asked questions about two-way messaging
Can you reply to a text message from a business?
Now this is a tricky one. If the business is using a text messaging system or number that accepts replies — then, yes, you can reply to a text message. But, if they're using a number or system that doesn't accept replies — then, no. Here's a tip: if the sender ID is a name, instead of a phone number, you won’t be able to reply.
The good news is that many companies support replies by using an SMS Messenger app (like ours). It’s a great way to be available on the channel customers prefer.
What is two-way SMS messaging?
Two-way SMS messaging is a top choice for sending SMS from a business. Have meaningful conversations with customers, leads, or even team members by sending and receiving SMS messages. With two-way messaging, recipients can easily reply and interact with the sender. And with the speed of rapid-fire text messaging, you can maintain real-time conversations. That's why we refer to it as conversational SMS.
What is one-way and two-way SMS?
Gone are the days of one-way message campaigns where replies were uncommon. Say hello to two-way SMS messaging, where interaction takes center stage. Embrace the opportunity to receive replies, address queries, and gather valuable feedback from your customers. It's time to actively engage with them and move beyond the traditional broadcast-style communication.
Can businesses automate two-way SMS messaging?
You bet. Get started by setting up automated responses with SMS rules in the ClickSend Dashboard. Too easy. All your messages will be kept in a single message thread, making management a breeze.
How can two-way SMS messaging improve customer engagement?
A faster response time leads to happier customers. With two-way SMS you can sort out problems and provide quick answers. Rapid-fire texting allows you to address concerns, which is a great way to build loyal customers.
Or, you can set up your SMS Messenger to instantly fire off responses to common questions, all thanks to our time-saving automations.
How much does a two-way SMS platform cost?
That depends on the platform. Choose an online SMS gateway that is pay-as-you-use and offers free replies, for the best value conversational SMS pricing around.
Can you measure how effective two-way messaging is?
You sure can.
- Looking to reduce the number of customer support tickets? Use two-way messaging and compare the number of open tickets before and after.
- Need your team to respond faster when on the road? Watch response times plummet with conversational SMS.
- Want more sales on your online store? Send SMS marketing campaigns to your contacts. Then improve your conversion rate with fast responses to questions about sizing, delivery and returns.
Start talking with SMS Messenger
Choose the SMS platform that 90,000+ companies trust.
Get started with your free trial today.