Important: We’ve updated our Terms and Conditions
From 11 October 2023, the terms within your Customer Contract will change. The updated terms will replace all previous versions, including within any separate written agreement we have with you, where we have the right to update those terms from time to time. You'll find a short summary below.
We’ve made the following key changes:
- Updated our Acceptable Use Policy to ensure that the policy clearly sets out our expectation with respect to how you may and may not use our services.
- Updated our Service Level Agreement to clarify our service standards and obligations for our customers.
- Included our Referral Program terms as a new Part G.
- Simplification of the notice periods we provide for when we update our terms and clarification of your rights where we take such steps.
- Included the terms on which may provide any professional services to you.
- Simplified our billing clauses including by inserting a standard late payment fee of 1.5% per month of the unpaid amount and included a right to apply indexation increases.
- Clarified that customers will be fully responsible any fraudulent, criminal, or malicious acts or omissions, breaches of security terms relating to API terms and failures to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and International Sending Policy.
- Clarified the circumstances in which the parties can assign or novate their rights and obligations under the Customer Contract.
- Included a right of termination if an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more.
Please reach out to us at any time on email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help.
The ClickSend Team