Magpadala at tumanggap mga SMS messages.
magpadala at tumanggap ng MMS.
Send using rich messaging channels like RCS and WhatsApp.
Magpadala ng text-to-speech na tawag.
Magpadala ng marketing at transactional emails.
Magpadala at tumanggap ng mga fax.
Mapadala ng sulat/liham at postcard gamit ang aming serbisyo.
ClickSend Data Protection Policy
Why This Policy Exists
This data protection policy ensures ClickSend:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Pinoprotektahan ang karapatan ng mga kawani, customer at mga kasosyo
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
Data Protection Law
Ang aming Data Protection Act 2018 ay naglalarawan kung paano ang mga organisasyon - kasaman ang Clicksend - dapat nakolekta, panghawakan at itago ang mga personal na impormasyon.
Nalalapat ang mga patakarang ito alintana kung ang data ay elektronikong nakaimbak, sa papel o sa iba pang mga materyales.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
The Data Protection Act is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
- Maiproseso nang patas at ligal
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Maging sapat, may kaugnayan at hindi labis
- Maging tumpak at napapanahon
- Not be held for any longer than necessary
- Pinroseso alinsunod sa mga karapatan ng mga paksa ng data
- Be protected in appropriate ways
Mga Tao, Panganib at Pananagutan
Saklaw ng patakaran
This policy applies to:
- Ang head office ng ClickSend
- All branches of ClickSend
- All staff and volunteers of ClickSend
- All contractors, suppliers and other people working on behalf of ClickSend
Tumutukoy ito sa lahat ng data na hawak ng kumpanya na may kaugnayan sa mga kinikilalang indibidwal, kahit na ang impormasyong iyon ay teknikal na bumagsak sa labas ng Data Protection Act 2018. Maaari itong isama:
- Names of individuals
- Mga address ng post
- Email addresses
- Mga numero sa telepono
Data protection risks
This policy helps to protect ClickSend from some very real data security risks, including:
- Breaches of confidentiality. For instance, information being given out inappropriately.
- Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them.
- <b>Pinsala sa reputasyon. Halimbawa, ang kumpanya ay maaaring magdusa kung matagumpay na nakakuha ang mga hacker ng sensitibong data.
Everyone who works for or with ClickSend has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately.
Each team that handles personal data must ensure that it is handled and processed in line with this policy and data protection principles.
However, these people have key areas of responsibility:
- The board of directors is ultimately responsible for ensuring that ClickSend meets its legal obligations.
- Ang Data Protection Officer ay responsable sa:
- Keeping the board updated about data protection responsibilities, risks and issues.
- Reviewing all data protection procedures and related policies, in line with an agreed schedule.
- Arranging data protection training and advice for the people covered by this policy.
- Ang paghawak ng mga katanungan sa data protection mula sa mga tauhan at sinumang sakop ng patakarang ito.
- Dealing with requests from individuals to see the data ClickSend holds about them (also called ‘subject access requests’).
- Checking and approving any contracts or agreements with third parties that may handle the company’s sensitive data.
- The IT Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring all systems, services and equipment used for storing data meet acceptable security standards.
- Performing regular checks and scans to ensure security hardware and software is functioning properly.
- Evaluating any third-party services the company is considering using to store or process data. For instance, cloud computing services.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Approving any data protection statements attached to communications such as emails and letters.
- Addressing any data protection queries from journalists or media outlets like newspapers.
- Where necessary, working with other staff to ensure marketing initiatives abide by data protection principles.
Pangkalahatang gabay ng tauhan
- The only people able to access data covered by this policy should be those who need it for their work.
- Data should not be shared informally. When access to confidential information is required, employees can request it from their line managers.
- ClickSend will provide training to all employees to help them understand their responsibilities when handling data.
- Employees should keep all data secure, by taking sensible precautions and following the guidelines below.
- Sa partikular, malakas na mga password ang dapat na ginagamit at ito ay hindi dapat ibahagi kailanman.
- Personal data should not be disclosed to unauthorised people, either within the company or externally.
- Data should be regularly reviewed and updated if it is found to be out of date. If no longer required, it should be deleted and disposed of.
- Employees should request help from their line manager or the data protection officer if they are unsure about any aspect of data protection.
These rules describe how and where data should be safely stored. Questions about storing data safely can be directed to the IT manager or data controller.
Kapag ang data ay naka-imbak sa papel, dapat itong itago sa isang ligtas na lugar kung saan hindi ito makikita ng mga hindi awtorisadong tao.
These guidelines also apply to data that is usually stored electronically but has been printed out for some reason:
- When not required, the paper or files should be kept in a locked drawer or filing cabinet.
- Employees should make sure paper and printouts are not left where unauthorised people could see them, like on a printer.
- Data printouts should be shredded and disposed of securely when no longer required.
When data is stored electronically, it must be protected from unauthorised access, accidental deletion and malicious hacking attempts:
- Ang data ay dapat protektado ng malakas na mga password at palitan nang palitan at hindi kailanman ibinahagi sa pagitan ng mga empleyado.
- If data is stored on removable media (like a CD or DVD), these should be kept locked away securely when not being used.
- Data should only be stored on designated drives and servers, and should only be uploaded to an approved cloud computing services.
- Ang mga server na naglalaman ng personal na data ay dapat na nakatago sa isang ligtas na lokasyon, malayo sa pangkalahatang puwang ng tanggapan.
- Data should be backed up frequently. Those backups should be tested regularly, in line with the company’s standard backup procedures.
- Data should never be saved directly to laptops or other mobile devices like tablets or smart phones.
- All servers and computers containing data should be protected by approved security software and a firewall.
Personal data is of no value to ClickSend unless the business can make use of it. However, it is when personal data is accessed and used that it can be at the greatest risk of loss, corruption or theft:
- When working with personal data, employees should ensure the screens of their computers are always locked when left unattended.
- Personal data should not be shared informally. In particular, it should never be sent by email, as this form of communication is not secure.
- Ang data ay dapat na naka-encrypt bago mailipat electronically. Ang IT manager ay maaaring ipaliwanag kung paano magpadala ng data sa mga awtorisadong panlabas na kontak.
- Employees should not save copies of personal data to their own computers. Always access and update the central copy of any data.
Ang batas ay kinakailangan ang ClickSend na gumawa ng mga makatwirang hakbang upang matiyak na ang data ay pinananatiling tama hanggang sa kasalukuyan.
The more important it is that the personal data is accurate, the greater the effort ClickSend should put into ensuring its accuracy.
Ito ay responsibilidad ng lahat ng mga empleyado na nagtatrabaho sa data upang gumawa ng makatuwirang mga hakbang para matiyak na pinananatili itong tama hanggang sa kasalukuyan hangga't maaari.
- Data will be held in as few places as necessary. Staff should not create any unnecessary additional data sets.
- Staff should take every opportunity to ensure data is updated. For instance, by confirming a customer’s details when they call.
- ClickSend will make it easy for data subjects to update the information ClickSend holds about them. For instance, via the company website.
- Data should be updated as inaccuracies are discovered. For instance, if a customer can no longer be reached on their stored telephone number, it should be removed from the database.
- It is the marketing manager’s responsibility to ensure marketing databases are checked against industry suppression files every six months.
Subject access requests
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by ClickSend are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about them and why.
- Ask how to gain access to it.
- Be informed how to keep it up to date.
- Mabatid kung paano natutugunan ng kumpanya ang mga tungkulin sa proteksyon ng data.
Kung ang isang indibidwal na nakikipag-ugnayan sa kumpanya ay humihiling ng impormasyong ito, ito ay tinatawag na kahilingan sa pag-access sa paksa.
Subject access requests from individuals should be made by email, addressed to the data controller. The data controller can supply a standard request form, although individuals do not have to use this.
Individuals will be charged £10 per subject access request. The data controller will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 days.
The data controller will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
Disclosing data for other reasons
Sa ilang mga pangyayari, pinapayagan ng Data Protection Act ang personal na data na ibunyag sa mga ahensya na nagpapatupad ng batas nang walang pahintulot ng paksa ng data.
Under these circumstances, ClickSend will disclose requested data. However, the data controller will ensure the request is legitimate, seeking assistance from the board and from the company’s legal advisers where necessary.
ClickSend aims to ensure that individuals are aware that their data is being processed, and that they understand:
- Kung paano ginagamit ang data
- How to exercise their rights
To these ends, the company has a privacy statement, setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company.
Notifiable Data Breaches scheme (NDB)
The Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) scheme under Part IIIC of the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) established requirements for entities in responding to data breaches. Entities have data breach notification obligations when a data breach is likely to result in serious harm to any individuals whose personal information is involved in the breach.
What will ClickSend do to minimise the risk of a Data Breach?
ClickSend follows industry best practices to secure sensitive data. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Platform security
- Network security
- Pagsubaybay at pag-log
- Strict access control
View the ClickSend Security & Compliance page for more information. (link to /api-docs/security-compliance/)
Ang lahat ng pribadong impormasyon ay mananatiling kumpidensyal tulad ng nakabalangkas sa aming Patakaran sa Pribasiya. (link sa /legal/privacy-policy/)
Which data breaches require notification?
Ang NDB scheme ay nararapat lamang sa mga paglabag sa data na kinasasangkutan ng personal na impormasyon na malamang na magreresulta sa malubhang pinsala sa sinumang indibidwal na apektado. Ang mga ito ay tinukoy bilang 'karapat-dapat na paglabag sa data'. Mayroong mga iksemsyon na nangangahulugan na ang notipikasyon ay hindi kailangan sa para sa ilang mga karapat-dapat na paglabag sa data. Para sa mga karagdagang impormasyon, bumisitahttps://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/privacy-act/notifiable-data-breaches-scheme
What will ClickSend do in the event of a Data Breach?
- ClickSend will undertake a reasonable and expeditious assessment to determine if the data breach is likely to result in serious harm to any individual affected.
- In the event of an eligible Data Breach, ClickSend will notify and individuals whose personal information is involved in a data breach that is likely to result in serious harm. The notification will include recommendations about the steps individuals should take in response to the breach. ClickSend will also notify the Australian Information Commissioner of eligible data breaches.
How will ClickSend Notify you?
ClickSend will first attempt to notify our direct clients affected. This will be done using any channel available to us (phone, email, SMS). It will be up to our Client to notify the individuals affected. If we don’t receive a response within a reasonable amount of time, we will attempt to contact the individuals affected directly.
The notification to affected individuals and the Commissioner will include the following information:
- the identity and contact details of the organisation
- a description of the data breach
- ang mga uri ng impormasyon na nababahala at;
- recommendations about the steps individuals should take in response to the data breach.
Libreng mga account at libreng payo. Ang aming ligal na pangkat ay hindi na makapaghintay upang matulungan ka.